EZstorit.com "Get Ahead Scholarship" - It's FREE to apply.
EZstorit.com is pleased to announce the availability of annual scholarships for eligible college or university students enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled at the time of application as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrate successful completion of the previous year’s study by maintaining at least a 2.75 accumulated grade point average.
Note: There is no charge to apply for the EZstorit Get Ahead Scholarship.
Amount of Scholarship Award - $500.00
EZstorit.com "Get Ahead Scholarship" will be sent directly to scholarship recipient.
Application deadline: Online application must be completed by July 25, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST for consideration for the following Fall Term.
To apply for the “EZstorit.com Get Ahead Scholarship” the following materials must be completed and submitted online:
- Must accept the Official Rules for the EZstorit.com Get Ahead Scholarship.
- Documentation from the college or university attending or will be attending this Fall Term upload via the application. Housing contract or class schedule are acceptable.
- Upload proof of high school or previous semester college grade point average, unofficial transcripts accepted.
- A short essay (no less than 500 words and no more than 750) in one of the following topics.
- The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
- Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
- Terms and conditions must be accepted for submission to be considered.
The application, essay, documentation of school enrollment and proof of grade point average are to be submitted online no later than 11:59 pm EST on July 25, 2020.
Evaluation and Notification
The EZstorit.com Get Ahead Scholarship Committee will base its evaluation for awards on the materials submitted. The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final and cannot be contested.
Candidates will be notified via e-mail of the Committee’s decision by mid August, 2020.
EZstorit.com and its affiliates are not responsible for any misdirected or incomplete submissions.