Storage Units Santa Fe
Reserve cheap Santa Fe storage units near me
Santa Fe – Oldest Capital City
The oldest capital city in the United States, Santa Fe, New Mexico founded in 1610 by Don Pedro de Peralta, who called it,“La Villa Real de la Santa Fe de San Francisco de Asís” the Royal Town of the Holy Faith of Saint Francis of Assisi. Santa Fe’s beautiful landscapes, a culture rich in history, and a diverse array of many types of visual arts makes a journey to Santa Fe a magical one. So magical that artists like Georgia O’Keeffe, writers and many retirees find a permanent home in Santa Fe. If the magic of Santa Fe is calling you home, but you have too much stuff that you just can’t part with, EZstorit.com can help you find temporary self-storage units in Santa Fe.
Beautiful landscapes are not the only thing attracting folks to relocate to Santa Fe, New Mexico. The dry climate attracts many retires from colder more humid cities. When locating to a new city, it is hard to determine what you will need. That is mostly when people need cheap Santa Fe, New Mexico self-storage units. Or it could be that during home renovations or storing art work or extra inventory for your business that cheap storage units in Santa Fe may be needed.No matter where you are or what you need to store, there are things to consider first before renting one:
- What kinds of things will you be storing? Why does this matter? Well if you are storing expensive furniture, you might want to consider a climate controlled self-storage unit in Santa Fe. A climate control unit will keep damaging humidity, extreme heat or cold from damaging your stuff.
- How much stuff are you planning to store? The quantity and size of items you need to store, will affect the size of the self-storage unit in Santa Fe you will need to rent. Rent the size you need, not larger, to keep your costs affordable.
- What kind of access do you need? Do you need 24 hour/7 days a week access? Or will 7 days a week until 11pm work? Make sure to check accessibility before you rent.
- How often will you be visiting your unit? If you plan on visiting it frequently to access your belongings, you will want a facility no more than 5 miles from your home. If you only plan to visit when moving in or out, a further facility might cost less.
- What kind of security do you want? Many Santa Fe, New Mexico storage facilities offer, security cameras, gated premises or electronic key pad entry.
- Will your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance cover your belongings in a storage unit? Check your policy, as this can save you money. If not, most facilities offer affordable insurance to cover your stored stuff!
Several types of self-storage units in Santa Fe that are available to rent:
- Inside or outside units
- Lockers, 3-4 feet tall, for when you only have to store a small amount
- Climate controlledself storage units
- Drive up self storage units for easy access
- Uncovered, covered and fully enclosed parking spaces
- Vehicle, Boat, RV & Commercial Vehicle Storage
Self-storage units are so appealing because:
- Convenient! Accessible sometimes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You provide your own lock, and only you hold the key!
- Affordable! Sometimes as low as $30 a month! Many size units are available, so you only pay for what you need.
- No long term leases! Most storage units are available for short terms such as for 1 month, like during renovations or for month to month as long as you need your unit.
- Safe and secure: electronic key pad entry, gated premises, security cameras and exterior lighting at most facilities.
- Some facilities offer moving aid, such as the use of a moving truck on moving day, dollies and hand trucks. Most facilities also sell boxes, packing tape, locks, bubble wrap and other packing items right at the site.
EZstorit.com, makes finding a Santa Fe self storage unit, well easy!
Just type your zip code or city in the search bar to see a listing of facilities in Santa Fe.
Just click on the most convenient facility from the listing to search and reserve available units for free, no deposit or credit card required.