Storage Units Seattle
Reserve cheap Seattle storage units near you
Emerald City, not the town Dorothy is seeking in the Wizard of OZ, but Seattle, Washington. Emerald City, the official nickname of Seattle is most known for its lush evergreen forest and as the Gateway to Alaska, since it is the nearest major city to Alaska and about 173 miles north of Portland. Formally ranked by Forbes as one of the best places for Businesses and Careers, which could explain Seattle’s rapid growth in population. Relocating to Seattle and find that you are in need of a place to stash your furniture while in transition? EZstorit.com can assist you with finding perfect storage units in Seattle. You can search and reserve right online.
Sleepless in Seattle
Sleepless in Seattle? Could it be all that Starbucks coffee? Headquartered in Seattle, there is always a Starbucks nearby. But Starbucks is not the only coffee company based in Seattle, Seattle’s Best Coffee and Tully’s also call Seattle home. Other Fortune 500 Companies that call Seattle home are Amazon, Nordstrom and nearby Costco among the many. If you happen to call Seattle home and find that you are a bit cramped, Seattle storage units might be the answer. A self-storage unit can house seasonal items like winter clothing, equipment or holiday decorations during the summer. Or outdoor summer furniture and fishing equipment during the winter. No matter what you want to store away, EZstorit.com can help you find the most convenient storage units in Seattle. It’s easy, just type in your zip code and in seconds, a listing of storage facilities near you will be shown. Select the facility with the self-storage unit that best matches your needs and reserve online.
If you find that the time has come and you need storage units in Seattle, you can search for it right online with EZstorit.com. People use a Seattle, Washington self-storage unit when transiting during a move, renovating a home or even for extra inventory for a business. No matter where you are or what you need to store, there are things to consider first before renting one:
- What kinds of things will you be storing? Why does this matter? Well if you are storing expensive furniture, you might want to consider a climate controlled self-storage unit in Seattle. A climate control unit will keep damaging humidity, the cold temperatures from damaging your stuff.
- How much stuff are you planning to store? The amount and sizes of items you need to store, will affect the size of the self-storage unit in Seattle that you will need to rent. Renting only the size you need, not larger,will keep your costs affordable.
- What kind of access do you need? Do you need to access your unit after hours? Then consider a facility with 24 hour/7 days a week access.Double check facility accessibility before you rent.
- How often will you need to get into your unit? Visiting frequently, you will want a facility no more than 5 miles from your home or work. If you only plan to visit when moving in or out, a further facility might cost less.
- Security is an important issue. Many Seattle, Washington storage facilities offer, security cameras, gated premises or electronic key pad entry.
- Will your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy cover your belongings in a storage unit? Check your policy and if not, most facilities offer affordable insurance to cover your stored stuff!
Seattle offers several types of self-storage units to rent:
- Inside or outside units
- Lockers, 3-4 feet tall, for when you only have to store a small amount
- Climate controlled self-storage units
- Drive up self storage units for easy access
- Uncovered, covered and fully enclosed parking spaces
- Vehicle, Boat, RV & Commercial Vehicle Storage
Why a self-storage units? They are so appealing because:
- Convenience! Accessible sometimes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Safe! You provide your own lock, and only you hold the key!
- Affordability! Sometimes as low as $30 a month! Many size units are available, so you only pay for what you need.
- Flexibility! No long term leases! Rent from month to month for as long as you need your unit.
- Secure! Electronic key pad entry, gated premises, security cameras and exterior lighting at most facilities.
- Free moving aids! Many facilities offer the use of a moving truck on moving day, dollies and hand trucks. Some facilities also sell boxes, packing tape, locks, bubble wrap and other packing items right at the site.
EZstorit.com, makes finding a Seattle self storage unit, easy!
Just type your zip code or city in the search bar to see a listing of facilities in Seattle.
Select the most convenient facility from the listing and reserve an available unit right online. It’s Free, no deposit or credit card required.