Find storage units in Plano fast and easy
Reserve cheap Plano storage units online now
Plano Storage Units
Plano, once designated as one of the best places to live!
Plano is located near Fort Worth and Dallas and north of Houston.
With so many corporations like Dell or Pizza Hut, headquartered in Plano, Texas, and that it once was designated as one of the best places to live, it is no wonder that families are moving here. It is often during a move or even when renovating a home that folks need Plano storage units. There comes a time that even businesses need storage units in Plano, like stocking up on additional inventory or housing commercial equipment. No matter the reason or what you to store, there are several things to think about before renting one:
- The kinds of things will you be storing. Why does this matter? Well if you are storing expensive furniture, you might want to consider a climate controlled self-storage units in Plano. The high temperatures in Plano, Texas can damage your belongings and a climate control unit will prevent this kind of damage.
- The amount of stuff are you planning to store. The size of Plano storage units will depend greatly on the quantity and sizes of the items to be stored. Rent the size storage units in Plano that you need, not larger, so you can keep your costs affordable.
- Access to your Plano storage unit: Do you need early or late hours? Most offer 24 hour, 7 days a week access. Or will 7 days a week until 11pm work? Check the accessibility of the facility before you rent.
- Will you be visiting your storage unit often? If yes, then you will want a facility no more than 5 miles from your home. If you only plan to visit when moving in or out, a further facility might cost less.
- Security is important! Many storage units in Plano, Texas have gated premises, security cameras on site, and electronic key pad entry.
- Check your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance. Your insurance policy may cover your belongings in a storage unit. Check your policy, as this can save you money. If not, you can purchase optional insurance coverage at most facilities that will cover your stuff.
Next, determine what types of self storage units in Plano that you would like to rent. Many types are available to rent:
- Inside units or outside units
- Lockers, 3-4 feet tall, for when you only have to store a small amount
- Climate controlled self storage units
- Drive up self storage units for easy access
- Uncovered, covered and fully enclosed parking spaces
- Vehicle, Boat, RV & Commercial Vehicle Storage
Why Self-storage units are so appealing? The offer:
- Convenient! Accessibility sometimes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Secure!You provide your own lock, and only you hold the key!
- Affordable! Sometimes as low as $30 a month! Many size units are available, so you only pay for what you need.
- No long term leases! Most storage units are available month to month for short terms, like during renovations or longer periods for as long as you need your unit.
- Safe! Electronic key pad entry, gated premises, security cameras and exterior lighting at most facilities.
- Special amenities! Like moving aid, such as the use of a moving truck on moving day, dollies and hand trucks. And most facilities also sell boxes, packing tape, locks, bubble wrap and other packing items right at the site!
At EZstorit.com, we make finding the best Plano self storage unit easy for you!
Just type your zip code or city in the search bar to see a listing of facilities in Plano.
Just click on the most convenient facility from the listing to search and reserve available units for free, no deposit or credit card required.