A quick online search of “cheap storage units near me” can be the solution to all your Plano, TX self-storage needs: big and small. Storage units Plano, TX have a wide assortment of all kinds of storage options and storage units including inside units, climate-controlled units and parking spaces. With cheap storage units near you, you will find affordable storage units to fit any budget whether renting for short time or for longer duration.
Looking to store your prized vehicles: such as a road trip ready RV, an antique vehicle, or even your big, beautiful boat? Look no more, Plano RV storage units, Plano vehicle storage units and Plano boat storage units will have parking and storage options to protect your prized vehicles. That also goes for your motorcycles, ATV or other recreational vehicles and equipment. With so many self-storage options: regular storage units to climate controlled storage units and drive-up access units which can accommodate your belongings as well as your wheels
There may be many reasons why you need extra space, no matter why, a Plano, TX self-storage unit can store your belongings safely and securely. Rest assured, your belongings are safe as many storage facilities offer 24 hour video surveillance, gated keypad entrances and always well-lit public storage access areas.
Storage units near you offers affordable storage units that can accommodate all of your belongings temporarily or for as long as you need. No long term contract along with storage facility specials, you will find the mini storage or storage locker that fits your needs as well as your wallet. If you are looking for cheap storage units near you in Plano, look no more, you've landed at the right place.
With so many corporations like Dell or Pizza Hut, headquartered in Plano, Texas, and that it once was designated as one of the best places to live, it is no wonder that families are moving here. It is often during a move or even when renovating a home that folks need Plano storage units. There comes a time that even businesses need storage units in Plano, like stocking up on additional inventory or housing commercial equipment. No matter the reason or what you to store, there are several things to think about before renting one:
1. The kinds of things will you be storing. Why does this matter? Well if you are storing expensive furniture, you might want to consider a climate controlled self-storage units in Plano. The high temperatures in Plano, Texas can damage your belongings and a climate control unit will prevent this kind of damage.
2. The amount of stuff are you planning to store. The size of Plano storage units will depend greatly on the quantity and sizes of the items to be stored. Rent the size storage units in Plano that you need, not larger, so you can keep your costs affordable.
3. Access to your Plano storage unit: Do you need early or late hours? Most offer 24 hour, 7 days a week access. Or will 7 days a week until 11pm work? Check the accessibility of the facility before you rent.
4. Will you be visiting your storage unit often? If yes, then you will want a facility no more than 5 miles from your home. If you only plan to visit when moving in or out, a further facility might cost less.
5. Security is important! Many storage units in Plano, Texas have gated premises, security cameras on site, and electronic key pad entry.
6. Check your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance. Your insurance policy may cover your belongings in a storage unit. Check your policy, as this can save you money. If not, you can purchase optional insurance coverage at most facilities that will cover your stuff.
Next, determine what types of self storage units in Plano that you would like to rent. Many types are available to rent:
- Inside units or outside units
- Lockers, 3-4 feet tall, for when you only have to store a small amount
- Climate controlled self storage units
- Drive up self storage units for easy access
- Uncovered, covered and fully enclosed parking spaces
- Vehicle, Boat, RV & Commercial Vehicle Storage
Why Self-storage units are so appealing? The offer:
- Convenient! Accessibility sometimes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Secure! You provide your own lock, and only you hold the key!
- Affordable! Sometimes as low as $30 a month! Many size units are available, so you only pay for what you need.
- No long term leases! Most storage units are available month to month for short terms, like during renovations or longer periods for as long as you need your unit.
- Safe! Electronic key pad entry, gated premises, security cameras and exterior lighting at most facilities.
- Special amenities! Like moving aid, such as the use of a moving truck on moving day, dollies and hand trucks. And most facilities also sell boxes, packing tape, locks, bubble wrap and other packing items right at the site!
At EZstorit.com, we make finding the best Plano self storage unit easy for you!
Just type your zip code or city in the search bar to see a listing of facilities in Plano.
Just click on the most convenient facility from the listing to search and reserve available units for free, no deposit or credit card required.
Our customers store everything from cars and motorcycles, sofas to beds, to jewelry and electronics. Regardless of what you’re storing at any public storage facility, EZstorit.com can help you find the perfect Plano storage unit to ensure your valuables are securely stored, and in a climate controlled environment if necessary. Don’t wait until your moving day to find and reserve a Plano self-storage unit. Enter your city or zip code today to reserve the perfect storage unit near you, your home or business. With no credit card or deposit required, EZstorit.com makes it as easy as possible to find and reserve your new Plano storage unit. Why waste time searching on your own to find the best deal? Try EZstorit.com right now to take advantage of great storage unit deals, specials and discounts.
Storage units with 24 hour access in Plano are the most sought after features in TX. If your storage facility does not offer 24 hour access units, talk to the manager and see if he/she can make an exception, you have nothing to lose. Storage units rentals in Plano, TX are on the rise and if you are running out of extra space storage in your home, you need to act fast!
Finding car storage in Plano, TX has never been easier. At EZstorit.com we know how much you love your car, and the last thing you want to worry about when storing it is theft or damage. Our customers use self-storage near me in Plano to store their cars because they’re safe and secure. Rest assured your vehicle will be in the same condition when picked up as when dropped off. Whether you’re storing a sports car, vintage car, or just a regular car you don’t need at the moment, EZstorit.com can help you find a secure and affordable vehicle storage unit in your area.
When it’s hot and humid, a climate controlled unit near you in Plano is the best option. If you’ve got items such as electronics, wood furniture, clothing, or appliances that can potentially be damaged by extreme heat or cold, then you should consider a climate controlled storage unit. EZstorit.com can help you find climate controlled storage units in Plano that will maintain a mild temperature year round, ensuring your personal belongings aren’t subject to extreme temperatures.
Find extra space storage rentals in Plano that come in a variety of sizes, 5 x5 unit, 5 x 10 unit, 5 x 15 unit, 10 x 10 unit, 10 x 15 unit and 10 x 20 unit. Plano, TX also offers other cheap storage options like storage lockers which are only 4 feet tall and will accommodate boxes, bins and suitcases. Plano storage facility specials vary depending on location and even time of year; these storage specials sometimes offer a $1 for the first month or even first month free.
No matter where you live, including Plano, people find themselves needing some extra space storage sometime in their lives. That is often where self storage Plano, TX comes in handy. A storage unit can be used to house seasonal items like winter or summer gear, or items not used often such as baby items or holiday decorations. However, most people use mini storage or storage lockers in Plano during transition, like when renovating a home or when moving from Plano, TX to another city. Moving and storage, now that's a concept worth investigating!
Retail business owners in Plano, TX can benefit from using a Plano self storage unit during peak times to stock extra inventory or house seasonal equipment. Sometimes a Plano business can even house and operate their business from a self storage unit (depending on local ordinances).