EZstorit.com “Get Ahead Scholarship” – It’s FREE to apply.
EZstorit.com is pleased to announce the availability of annual scholarships for eligible college or university students enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States.
To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled at the time of application as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrate successful completion of the previous year’s study by maintaining at least a 2.75 accumulated grade point average.
Note: There is no charge to apply for the EZstorit Get Ahead Scholarship.
Amount of Scholarship Award – $500.00
EZstorit.com “Get Ahead Scholarship” will be sent directly to scholarship recipient.
Application Deadline – Applications must be postmarked by July 20, 2017 to be considered.
Application and essay must be sent to EZstorit.com and postmarked no later than July 20, 2017 for consideration for the following Fall Term. Applications are only available through EZstorit web site, www.ezstorit.com.
To apply for the “EZstorit.com Get Ahead Scholarship” the following materials must be completed and submitted:
- A completed Application for the EZstorit.com Get Ahead Scholarship Program form. To view or print the Scholarship Application, Adobe Reader must be installed on your computer. Download Adobe Reader here. Get Adobe Reader!
- Documentation from the college or university attending or will be attending this Spring Term (2017). Housing contract or class schedule are acceptable.
- Proof of high school or previous semester college grade point average, unofficial transcripts accepted.
- A short essay (no less than 300 words and no more than 500) in one of the following topics.
- Describe a person you admire.
- What is an extracurricular activity that has been meaningful to you.
The application, essay, documentation of school enrollment and proof of grade point average are to be submitted in one envelope.
Evaluation and Notification
The EZstorit.com Get Ahead Scholarship Committee will base its evaluation for awards on the materials submitted. The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final and cannot be contested.
Candidates will be notified via e-mail of the Committee’s decision by August 15, 2017.
EZstorit.com and its affiliates are not responsible for any misdirected or lost mail.
In between semesters don’t trash your stuff, pack it up and store it! Store you belongings in a self storage unit, you provide the lock and keep the key.
Most college towns like Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, New York and Denver have many storage facilities to choose from. And because many self storage facilities offer discounts to students, it makes it cheaper than buying new stuff the following semester. Save even more money by sharing the unit with a trusted friend. A typical 5 x 5 x 8 unit will hold the contents of two person dorm without furniture.
High School Graduate?
1. Submit your SAT or ACT – You should arrange to have your scores sent to the Office of Admissions.
2. Complete the Application – All the schools accept applications online and they also require an application fee which varies from college to college. Make sure to submit the application by the school’s deadline.
3. Submit a Teacher Evaluation – The Teacher Evaluation form should be completed by an academic instructor, and sent to the Office of Admissions.
4. Submit Your Official High School Transcript – An official, endorsed transcript of your high school work must be sent directly from your school to the college/university. Transcripts that are mailed or hand-delivered by the student are not considered official.
5. Submit Official College or University Transcripts – If you have participated in any for-credit courses at a community college or university you will need to submit an official, endorsed copy of the transcript to the admissions office.
6. Submit Additional Forms As Needed – Some students, including those students planning to participate in specialty programs within the college/university, might need to submit additional applications or forms.
7. Schedule a Visit – Every school encourages and welcomes visits, in fact, they think your campus visit will tell you a lot more than they can in print or on the Web. Consider visiting during your spring break or when your schedule allows.