It was a hard task to review the more than 700 applications received, but it was worth it. With so many qualified applicants, the membership committee had to work countless hours to come out with a clear winner, Taylor Helgeson, a student at University of Jamestown.
Congratulations Taylor, your check is on its way!
Stay tuned and visit this page often as we will be unveiling the next available scholarships.
In between semesters don’t trash your stuff, pack it up and store it! Store you belongings in a self storage unit, you provide the lock and keep the key.
Most college towns like Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, New York and Denver have many storage facilities to choose from. And because many self storage facilities offer discounts to students, it makes it cheaper than buying new stuff the following semester. Save even more money by sharing the unit with a trusted friend. A typical 5 x 5 x 8 unit will hold the contents of two person dorm without furniture.
High School Graduate?
1. Submit your SAT or ACT – You should arrange to have your scores sent to the Office of Admissions.
2. Complete the Application – All the schools accept applications online and they also require an application fee which varies from college to college. Make sure to submit the application by the school’s deadline.
3. Submit a Teacher Evaluation – The Teacher Evaluation form should be completed by an academic instructor, and sent to the Office of Admissions.
4. Submit Your Official High School Transcript – An official, endorsed transcript of your high school work must be sent directly from your school to the college/university. Transcripts that are mailed or hand-delivered by the student are not considered official.
5. Submit Official College or University Transcripts – If you have participated in any for-credit courses at a community college or university you will need to submit an official, endorsed copy of the transcript to the admissions office.
6. Submit Additional Forms As Needed – Some students, including those students planning to participate in specialty programs within the college/university, might need to submit additional applications or forms.
7. Schedule a Visit – Every school encourages and welcomes visits, in fact, they think your campus visit will tell you a lot more than they can in print or on the Web. Consider visiting during your spring break or when your schedule allows.