Find storage units in Minneapolis fast and easy
Reserve cheap Minneapolis storage units online now.
Ride your bike in Minneapolis
Did you know that riding a bike is one of the most popular ways to get around Minneapolis, Minnesota and it is the larger of the Twin Cities. Minneapolis –St. Paul area is the 2nd largest economic center in the Midwest behind Chicago.
Minneapolis is also a wonderful place to live and raise a family. With some of the best parks in the US, almost more live theaters than New York and with its many lakes, rivers and other water ways, your family is sure to find activities and places of interest to enjoy.
Minneapolis, Minnesota is home toUniversity of Minneapolis, one of the Big Ten schools as well as numerous other colleges and universities,so your children can go away for school, but still be close to home. In addition, Minneapolis has seven hospitals, four of which are rated as one of the best by U.S. News & World Report.
So if you are looking in Minneapolis, Minnesota for a place to store your bike or other belongings, a self-storage unit can be a affordable solution. Storage units can be used to house seasonal items like winter or summer gear, or items not used often such as holiday decorations, baby items or sporting equipment. However, most people use Minneapolis self storage during transition, like when moving to a new home or during a home renovation project.
Business owners and retail stores in theMinneapolis-St. Paul area can benefit from using a self storage unit during peak times to stock extra inventory or houseequipment when not in use. Sometimes a business can even house and operate their business from a self storage unit (depending on local ordinances).
Why are self storage units in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area so appealing to people? Self storage units are:
- Convenient! Access can sometimes be 24 hours/7 days a week.
- You hold the key as you provide your own lock.
- Sometimes as low as $30 a month depending on the size.
- Available for short term such as month to month with no long term leases required.
- Safe and secure: electronic key pad entry, security cameras, gated premises and lighting at most facilities.
- Pay for only the space you need. Many size units are available.
- Moving aids: Some facilities offer the use of moving truck, dollies and hand trucks. Additionally, some facilities sell boxes, packing tape, locks, bubble wrap and other packing items right at the site.
There are many types of self storage units in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that are available to rent:
- Climate control self storage units
- Drive up self storage units
- Inside or outside units
- Uncovered, covered and fully enclosed parking spaces.
- Lockers, 3-4 feet tall
- Vehicle, Boat & RV Storage
At EZstorit.com, we make finding a Minneapolis-St. Paul self storage unit, well easy! Just type your zip code or city in the search bar, and in seconds a listing of facilities in Minneapolis-St. Paul will be shown. Just click on the most convenient facility from the listing to search and reserve available units for free, no deposit or credit card required.