Storage Units Anaheim
Reserve cheap Anaheim self storage units near you
Self Storage Anaheim
More California Cities
Palm Springs, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
Find storage units near you . Click on any zip code below.
Anaheim, a great city, a great community
A great community and a great job, are some of the primary reasons many folks are relocating to Anaheim. There comes a time, when people need cheap storage units. Sometimes, people need a Anaheim, California storage unit, like when transiting during a move, renovating a home or even for extra inventory for your business. No matter where you are or what you need to store, there are things to consider first before renting one:
- What kinds of things will you be storing? Why does this matter? Well if you are storing expensive furniture, you might want to consider a climate controlled self-storage unit. A climate control unit will keep damaging humidity, extreme heat or cold from damaging your stuff.
- How much stuff are you planning to store? The quantity and size of items you need to store, will affect the size of the self-storage unit in Anaheim you will need to rent. Rent the size you need, not larger, to keep your costs affordable.
- What kind of access do you need? Do you need 24 hour/7 days a week access? Or will 7 days a week until 11pm work? Make sure to check accessibility before you rent.
- How often will you be visiting your unit? If you plan on visiting it frequently to access your belongings, you will want a facility no more than 5 miles from your home. If you only plan to visit when moving in or out, a further facility might cost less.
- What kind of security do you want? Many Anaheim, California storage facilities offer, security cameras, gated premises or electronic key pad entry.
- Will your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance cover your belongings in a storage unit? Check your policy, as this can save you money. If not, most facilities offer affordable insurance to cover your stored stuff!
Several types of self-storage units in Anaheim that are available to rent:
- Inside units or outside units
- Lockers, 3-4 feet tall, for when you only have to store a small amount
- Climate controlled storage units
- Drive up self-storage units for easy access
- Uncovered, covered and fully enclosed parking spaces
- Vehicle, Boat, RV & Commercial Vehicle Storage
Self-storage units are so appealing because:
- Convenient! Accessible sometimes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You provide your own lock, and only you hold the key!
- Affordable! Sometimes as low as $30 a month! Many size units are available, so you only pay for what you need.
- No long term leases! Most storage units are available for short terms such as for 1 month, like during renovations or for month to month as long as you need your unit.
- Safe and secure: electronic key pad entry, gated premises, security cameras and exterior lighting at most facilities.
- Some facilities offer moving aid, such as the use of a moving truck on moving day, dollies and hand trucks. Most facilities also sell boxes, packing tape, locks, bubble wrap and other packing items right at the site.
EZstorit.com, makes finding a Anaheim self storage unit, well easy!